The Ultimate Home Clean Checklist
Everyone gets to the day where they want to clean all the house because even though it looks clean, you know that there are spaces that might need a deep cleaning every certain period. With an easy-to-follow guide and a boost of motivation, you can go step-by-step on your house cleaning in Madison, Wi.
Keep reading and find out a sample of all the different methods and procedures you can follow to deeply clean your house; it will get the best of your house and furniture.
Initial Considerations Before Starting
Before starting, you might need to think about the following aspects to get ready and develop a strategic plan to make your cleaning process easier.
- You will have to get proper clothing. An outfit that won’t make you feel frustrated if stained or wet. Also, proper shoes are needed to avoid accidents.
- Get gloves and even a hair net to feel comfy while moving moisture and dust on the floor and when it gets to the air.
- Think about the places in your home; you will realize that there is more furniture and stuff, such as the kitchen and the living room. You should consider making a plan, starting with the hardest part and then end up on the easiest ones.
- Taking out the trash that you already have might be a good option, so it will be better to have space on your trash cans.
- Think about all the daily home tasks such as changing linens, towels, or washing clothes. You might want to check on that before starting the cleaning process, so you can take advantage of the time while you’re cleaning and put on the clothing on the washing machine.
- Lastly and most importantly, collect all the equipment you may need, such as:
- Flat mop.
- Rubber gloves.
- Toilet brush and holder.
- Vacuum cleaner.
- Microfiber cloth.
- Broom and dustpan.
You might use all the equipment in different places of your home. Nevertheless, it is essential to consider other equipment and cleaning solutions that you might need for specific places.
Let’s Start Step-by-Step Your House Cleaning Process
After considering and following all the previous considerations, you might start the deep cleaning process. It will depend on where you start cleaning; however, here’s a step-by-step common house cleaning process.
Starting with the kitchen might be a good option because it is the most complicated place. You might hate to leave it until the end because you will not have enough energy. First, you should revise the cabinets and the stuff on them. You can put everything outside them, and clean them. It is helpful to use a vacuum cleaner to get rid of the dust.
Second, you can clean everything and organize all the stuff depending on your needs. You can divide the food and the kitchen utensils. Then you can proceed to the stove, fridge, microwave, and other devices. You have to carefully clean them, get rid of all the dust, and throw away all the moisture. Wash and dry everything you have to, and conclude by mopping all the kitchen.
- Living room, porch, and garage
These three places might not be as tricky, but they require strength and dedication. You may have to move all the furniture, the decoration, event plants you have and start cleaning. You can use a broom, a mop, or a canister vacuum; it will depend on the floor and if you have a carpet on them.
However, you will also need the microfiber cloth and special cleaners for the furniture. Take care also of the walls; make sure to remove all the dust with a backpack vacuum or with the equipment you have. You may have plants on your porch; you can remove dust with an air duster, also; if you want to go beyond, you can cut the grass and rinse with a hose.
- Bedrooms, bathrooms, and utility rooms
You can start by organizing your clothes, cleaning all the drawers, and the furniture’s surfaces with the proper cleaners. Here you can take advantage of changing the bedding and putting in new ones. Use the vacuums for the carpets, walls, vents, and air conditioners.
Forget About All the Process, Better Hire Skyline Clean in Madison, WI!
At Skyline Clean, we offer house cleaning in Madison, WI. We count on a team ready to shorten your to-do list so you can enjoy your free time and rest. We will keep your house as a place to relax, unwind, and spend time with the ones you love. Let us take care of the rest!
CALL US NOW!